This page provides links to some prepress and printing related fun stuff as well as a few personal favorites that are not graphic arts related.
Over the years I have collected amusing stories and jokes about graphic arts. Click the links to have fun with:
- highly valued customers
- clueless sales reps
- bright prepress operators
- really smart printers
- stunning artwork
- computer support geniuses
- weird fonts & typophiles
Pictures from printing museums
I always enjoy museums, especially if they have something to do with printing. The following museums are in my vicinity and allow photography:
- The national museum of the playing card – Turnhout, Belgium
- Plantin-Moretus museum – Antwerp, Belgium
- Historische drukkerij – Turnhout, Belgium
- Het huis van Alijn – Ghent, Belgium
A little cartoon…
… and some other stuff
If you are a techno geek as well as a Start Trek fan (does this combination even exist?), let me beam you up to this classic Star Trek joke.
… or you may like some of my favorite (rude) jokes?