A 2012 article in PrintWeek on how to advertise your company for free reminded me that it would make sense to run a poll about the way companies promote themselves. Below are the results from this poll. Keep in mind that although this site is geared towards the graphic arts industry, many visitors who participated in the poll may work in another industry.
How does your company promote itself?
- Own web site (16%, 79 Votes)
- Facebook (14%, 69 Votes)
- Print advertising (14%, 66 Votes)
- Web advertising (11%, 53 Votes)
- Twitter (10%, 46 Votes)
- Customer events (8%, 39 Votes)
- E-mail newsletter (8%, 37 Votes)
- Linkedin (7%, 32 Votes)
- Booth at trade shows (7%, 32 Votes)
- Own Blog (5%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 126