• Komori launches a new duplex offset press, the Lithrone GX44RP, with a maximum sheet size of 840×1150 mm.
• Xerox finalizes its split into two standalone publicly traded companies. EFI acquires their Free Flow Print Server digital front-end business.
• The third edition of Xeikon Café attracts more than 800 unique international visitors and is used to announce Xeikon’s first entry into the production inkjet market with Panther UV inkjet technology and the Xeikon PX3000 press.
• Nothing else happened yet, but we have PDF 2.0 to look forward to, as well as the usual batch of exciting new digital presses.
• In the rest of the world, nothing happened either.
<2016 – 2018>